Friday, May 8, 2015

Biblical Mother's Day cards that didn't make it:


Biblical Mother's Day cards that didn't make it

 

10.  TO MY MOM ON MOTHER'S DAY: Dear Mom, The bible says to honor you and dad so that I can live long in the land (Exodus 20:12) Did I tell you I was moving?

9.  TO MY WIFE ON MOTHER'S DAY: Hey Honey, I just read Proverbs chapter thirty-one--Indeed, "a wife of noble character, who can find?" (Prov. 31:10a)

 

8.  TO MY WIFE ON MOTHER'S DAY: Adam once said: "She shall be called 'woman,' for she was taken out of man." (Gen. 2:23b) Is this why you've been "taking it out" on me all this time?

 

7.  TO MY MOM ON MOTHER'S DAY: Dear Mom, I know I've been a pain this year, but I'm just helping out God! (Genesis 3:16a says, 'To the woman he [God] said, "I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing."')

 

6.  TO MY WIFE ON MOTHER'S DAY: Gee, Hon., I just found out why I have so many cavities! (Proverbs 12:4 b says, "A disgraceful wife is like decay in the bones")

 

5.  TO MY WIFE ON MOTHER'S DAY: Hon., I have to agree with you; you need a new washer! (Proverbs 17:15a says, "A quarrelsome wife is like a constant dripping.")

 

4.  TO MY MOM ON MOTHER'S DAY: Proverbs 23:22b says, "Do not despise your mother when she is old." Hey, Mom, you're really not that old!

 

3.  TO MY WIFE ON MOTHER'S DAY: Hey, Honey, In your honor, I'm finally making some needed renovations to the house! (Proverbs 21:9, says, "Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife.")

 

2.  *TO MY WIFE ON MOTHER'S DAY:How can I help it if we fight all the time? After all, Genesis 2:20a says, "But for Adam no suitable helper was found."

 

And the number one biblical Mother's Day card that didn't make it is:

 

1.    TO MY WIFE ON MOTHER'S DAY:: You're simply de-vine! (Psalm 128:3a says, "Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house.")

No comments:

Post a Comment